Monday, February 2, 2009

You'd think "just a simple wedding band..."

... but who would've thought there were SO many options for men's rings??? Oh my HAT! This weekend Clive and I escape the revolting Durban summer and headed for Gateway Mall, monthend mayhem and all. It was worth it in some ways, but in others ... I'm not so sure.

So we DO know that Clive is after a titanium wedding band, after trying on about 50 rings in 2 days, but the question is - flat, round, patterned or plain and how wide does he go??? And then, depending on the heat and how swollen his finger was from trying on rings, is he a size S or a size T? I reckon he just gets my name tattooed on his finger and that'll save us a lot of trouble.

He has 74 more days to decide :o)

1 comment:

  1. Hello from your faithful commenters... I understand the ring dilemma: the best solution is to go with something classic. A gold band. However, the temperature issue is a bit difficult. Perhaps you could move somewhere cooler? Tasmania?

    ReplyDelete